Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is another DIY/Info thread that will hopefully point you in the right direction in deciding what product will work best for your 6, as well as how to install those parts after you've made your decision.

I was hoping to get this further along, but ran out of time. please feel free to link additional DIY threads that might help, and i will adit the first post so they are all grouped together. Do to board rules, please link only to 6club threads with how to's, or copy existing how to's (as i have from 6crew) to here giving credit to those that actually took the time to creat the write-up.

Note that some of these threads have aged a bit, new options are currenlty available in some cases. feel free to add that info in that thread, or notify a mod if you think the info should be edited into the first post of that particular thread.

Lets start with the info part of things:

Check here for all suspension Torque specs in one place

Sway Bar info and options

A good listing of Coilover options

Spring options/info

Current DIY/How-to Threads

Rear Sway install

Intalling Springs/Shock/Coilovers how-to

Koni shock upgrade how-to

Replace lower control arm

·
Registered
810 Posts
Reactions: Crashes86

·
Registered
7 Posts
I seem to find a lot of threads have old links to nowhere (a lot are stickies). Seems like they shouldn't be a sticky anymore if the links are all dead.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Until it's corrected, if ever, use the Search bar. There is still a lot of info in there.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
This thread is from before AutoGuide even owned the forum. So it probably has to do with that, and the fact the entire site has been redesigned since then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts