Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live for sex, drugs, and rock'n roll:

Mötley Crüe, Firehouse, Danger Danger, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Cinderella, Guns N' Roses, Dokken (I should have been this age in the '80s...)

&

BT, Paul van Dyk, Chicane, Solarstone, Crystal Method, Nick Warren

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
sex, drugs, and rap music here

·
Registered
427 Posts
Rock
Punk
Ska
Techno
Jazz.....and can't STAND rap music and won't listen to it unless I have to. I'll even listen to country over rap.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Anything but rap and country.

·
Registered
468 Posts
house and trance sets/mixes primarily

will listen to anything with a beat.

no country (twang twang twang) or alternative (some guy yelling at the top of his lungs into a mic) sh*t like that gives me a headache :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
70's and 80's Rock&Roll, along with jazz when I'm stuck in traffic. No head bangin' music for me when I'm in traffic or my blood pressure will redline and it could get REAL ugly, REAL fast.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Rap, Rock, and R&B

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
80's pop, some 90's dance and country pretty much here. I go for the fast, upbeat, danceable songs mostly.

Can't stand most rap, techno (no lyrics to sing along to and move you), and alternative (depressing).

·
Registered
157 Posts
Everything except Crap Rap. Mainly Punk & Metal. I'll listen to some hip-hop, good Rap and various genres of Dance music if I'm bored.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
16 Participants
Monsoon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing