Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Pasadena... just 30 south of Baltimore. Just curious if anybody that frequents this site lives near me.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I live in Pasadena... just 30 south of Baltimore. Just curious if anybody that frequents this site lives near me.
[/b]
Hmm where in Pasadena? My brother lives off Magothy Bridge Road.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Fuck baltimore u bammas :thefing:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Arbutus

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Owings Mills here.. but travel all over the state :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets get a meet going or something. Have a few drinks over at Dave and Busters at Arundel Mills.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Lets get a meet going or something. Have a few drinks over at Dave and Busters at Arundel Mills.
[/b]
Last time I was there, it was Jilian's lol :) I actually still have player cards (with money on them) from Jillian's in my wallet...

Sounds like fun to me. I would be down. The rest of this month's weekends are booked though, and I also work every Sat. afternoon til 5.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Since I'm over in Salisbury for school, I'm fairly limited in my availability, too, but I'd be down if the timing's right.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright.. cool. We have a least a handful! Thats enough to start a party!

Where is White Flint?

Cool! Where abouts in Pasadena? I'm over in Farmington Village off of Catherine Ave.

I live in Pasadena :yesnod:

I grew up in Halethorpe
[/b]

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
So are we ever gonna do this or what??? :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Alright.. cool. We have a least a handful! Thats enough to start a party!

Where is White Flint?

Cool! Where abouts in Pasadena? I'm over in Farmington Village off of Catherine Ave.
[/b]

I'm in Sunset Beach

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
[/b]
I live in PA but my buddy lives behind George Fox Middle School and I'm always down there. We are actually going to be doing some photo shots of our cars probably next Sat Oct 7, in that area.

I live in PA but my buddy lives behind George Fox Middle School and I'm always down there. We are actually going to be doing some photo shots of our cars probably next Sat Oct 7, in that area.
[/b]
Just called my buddy and he said that he has seen your car before going in or out of that neighborhood. He drives a Silver SRT-4 with a carbon fiber hood and loud ass exhaust.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep... I've seen him. His car is parked in front of Jet Machine shop, I assume he works there?

Just called my buddy and he said that he has seen your car before going in or out of that neighborhood. He drives a Silver SRT-4 with a carbon fiber hood and loud ass exhaust.
[/b]

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Yep... I've seen him. His car is parked in front of Jet Machine shop, I assume he works there?
[/b]
No, he works for our buddy that owns the gutter company, Home Quest Seamless Gutters. He just parks there because the amount of trucks that go in and out of the company parking lot. So what mods do you have, other than a bad ass car!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im outside of Easton on the Eastern Shore.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts