Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing the

The Widest, Brightest and Best 194 Leds Ever Made!

Outfitted with the latest Super High-Flux low profile Leds

Designed especially for gauges, and applications requiring a large uniform field of bright light

Only 9mm diameter x 22mm overall
[/b]
Superstar 194

looks bright to me, and do u think it'll fit for our parking light? since it says 9mm diameter whereas the 4/6 LEDs have 7/16" diameter

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Superstar 194

looks bright to me, and do u think it'll fit for our parking light? since it says 9mm diameter whereas the 4/6 LEDs have 7/16" diameter
[/b]
Yep it fits. But one started blinking like a strobe light. Pretty bright, check out the pic on my cardomain in the siggy.

As of now, I replaced it with the 4leds. Hope they last longer!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it fits. But one started blinking like a strobe light. Pretty bright, check out the pic on my cardomain in the siggy.

As of now, I replaced it with the 4leds. Hope they last longer!!
[/b]
HOLY !!! those are bright and wide..... holy....

do u use ur highbeam a lot? cz leds dont like heat, and that's probably why they start to blink...

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
HOLY !!! those are bright and wide..... holy....

do u use ur highbeam a lot? cz leds dont like heat, and that's probably why they start to blink...
[/b]
Nope, dont use highbeams a lot. I know about the heat actually. But comparing the 4leds vs the superbrights, I like the look of the 4leds a bit better, but that's a matter of personal preference.

Good luck and if you do get em, take pics!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ohoh.....i thought blackmagik did this?? if i am correct...itz in the pin list
[/b]
nope.... he got either the 4- or 6- LEDs... this is the superstar...

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I have it installed for the parking lights. Better than 4 LEDs, pretty bright but if you don't pay too much attention to it, you probably don't see anything different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Jax6S
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing