·
Registered
1,197 Posts
510hp....damn

talk about a sleeper...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
They must of been bored one day when they decided somebody needed an AMG tuned Minivan. I don't know what kind of retard would pick this thing over any of the other AMGs in the lineup. Talk about a car serving no purpose whatsoever. [/b]
Dude. The best way to shut the kids up in the back is by applying 2Gs of Force. Durr.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,537 Posts
Man, I'd LOVE to waste some 16-year-old douchebag in an '87 Camaro when the light turns green, in a MINIVAN!!! :)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, I'd LOVE to waste some 16-year-old douchebag in an '87 Camaro when the light turns green, in a MINIVAN!!! :)
[/b]
Why bother w/ a 16year old and his camero when you can chase down a 20year old in his WRX :laugh:
or 30year old in his 350Z :drive:

For 80,000 I think its an utter waste though...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Why bother w/ a 16year old and his camero when you can chase down a 20year old in his WRX :laugh:
or 30year old in his 350Z :drive:
For 80,000 I think its an utter waste though...
[/b]

I agree, for that kind of cash you can get a regular minivan for the kids and have enough left over to purchase a decent car.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Wasn't the first, not many people know this, but the 1996 Toyota Previa had a factory supercharger installed on all trim levels.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wasn't the first, not many people know this, but the 1996 Toyota Previa had a factory supercharger installed on all trim levels.
[/b]
That may be so.... but could it do 0-60 in 4.9flat....

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
my friend's dad has a supercharged previa i think. its still slow as hell tho. the whistling gets really annoying when ur accelerating 0-60 in 10 seconds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts