Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever driven in this area and wondered how much more interesting it would be to just drive this strip on a Friday or Saturday with a group of Mazda 6's or just a group of Mazda's. I was chillin at the Taco Bell off of winding way and sunrise and looked over at all the other cars (mainly mustangs) parked there with everyone standing around talking, and thought that would be awesome if that big group was all mazda lovers and Mazda cars. Well if anyone would like to get together some friday or saturday night and cruz the Sunrise or anyother strip you know about, hit me up and I'll join in.

Dang we need like a Sacramento area Mazda6club chapter or something, cause seriousely I need to get to know more Mazda enthuisiasts :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
we used to have meets in sac....

·
Registered
42 Posts
i remember about 4 years ago the scene on sunrise was huge. i haven't seen many cars out since they started cracking down, but i haven't really been out there for the same reason.

but if some one wants to organize some type of meet, im down.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm usually out there on a friday and saturday at about 10pm till whenever pretty much at the taco bell on winding way and sunrise. Last saturday as I posted there was a group and the cops just kept driving by and not doing anything. But ya I get a AEM cold air intake this week if it comes in time and I plan to go out atleast this saturday night(bridge construction on friday). i'll be at the taco bell around 10ish (late dinner) if you want to meet up. I also like to cruz down to south sunrise and hit up the hooka bar sometimes.

Oh ya I drive a Lapis blue Mazda 6 with black enkei rims and blueish lights.

·
Registered
313 Posts
yeah i know that there are sac memebers on here but rarely do i come across them on the forums or the streets. Toadsters like in rocklin right? anyways but i've seen afew 6club candidates with very nice looking 6's. since the 6club stickers arent easy to get a hold of i've never seen it in Sac or on my car. but i usually just speed up and give'em a look at the four brakelights just incase, and not in the a-hole slam on the brakes kinda way. haha.

im down for some meets once in a while.

also if you see a silver 6 heading towards the "boat dealership" thats me but im not going to look at boats. haha. once in a while though.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Something informal in this area would be cool. There just aren't that many 6's around here IMO. Maybe we could put something together with MOCC on that site. If we could get all the people with Mazda's together it might make a scene out of it. I'm open to anything, I spend one month at home and one month at work. So I can make it, or I'm out at sea. Would like to meet some of you guys and gals. This town is so full of Subies, it makes me sick. Fight the power!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
damn... not to pack my own back, but the sacramento scene sure has gotten quiet since i totalled my 6 and got my RX-8, which i just sold recently.

Guess i have no business surfing these boards anymore... at least for now... till i RETURN TO THE WEST COAST.

anyway.

You should contact my good buddy, TapDatMac on these boards. He's in Vacaville and usually down for anything. I miss organizing meets...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well me in my Mazda6 and my friend on his black Suzuki are going be at the taco bell on winding way and sunrise around 10pm tonight. 10/21 if anyone wants to come out and meet us out there around then.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
I have a question for you guys, do you know of any place here in Sac or Roseville that can do fender rolling on my Mazda6? I'm rolling on Drift R1 rims 18x8.5 and they rub in the back. Any help is really appreciated, thanks. We do need to have a meet sometime in Sac.

poboii

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry, man I have no idea. But I do know some people on these forums got access. Check for meets as sometimes someone will bring one out, but this is an old thread[revisited] just post another.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts