Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see how many NE Ohio 6 owners would be interested in a weekly meet at the Winking Lizard in Avon, OH.

The Winking Lizard has opened it's parking lot to classic cars, modded cars and muscle cars as well. Every Sunday, beginning this Sunday, May 7 and all throughout the Summer. Just trying to see if we can get some 6's as well as other Mazda owners out on a Sunday afternoon, to talk cars, take the World of Beer tour and check out some sports as well.

It is from noon to 4:00PM, we'll have our 6's there and a few of our Protege friends will be there as well. Here is the link to the event calendar/placemat for the Avon store( see right hand lower corner of the placemat).

http://www.winkinglizard.com/pdfs/AVON_5_2006_f.pdf

·
Registered
142 Posts
I might be interested in this. The 6 is pretty much stock. Last time i went to a meet at one of those places, i got booted out, but yet a POS Beat Up Ranger with Primer and Rims was allowed to go in........Bastards!!!!! :swearin:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested in this. The 6 is pretty much stock. Last time i went to a meet at one of those places, i got booted out, but yet a POS Beat Up Ranger with Primer and Rims was allowed to go in........Bastards!!!!! :swearin:
[/b]

Don't worry, this won't happen to you, come on out and we'll keep a space reserved for you next to our 6's. I have already spoken to the manager and told him that we would have a few Mazda owners at their opening event, we'll be there by 11:30AM

·
Registered
142 Posts
Don't worry, this won't happen to you, come on out and we'll keep a space reserved for you next to our 6's. I have already spoken to the manager and told him that we would have a few Mazda owners at their opening event, we'll be there by 11:30AM
[/b]
LOL i should bring the Focus but the Mazda needs to get some modifications done to her as well. I need to get some ideas for her car.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL i should bring the Focus but the Mazda needs to get some modifications done to her as well. I need to get some ideas for her car.

[/b]
Well have her bring the car, my wife is bringing her 6 and I know that my buddies wife is bringing her 6 as well, she has only added magnaflows to her car, so far! The more the merrier, I always say!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well have her bring the car, my wife is bringing her 6 and I know that my buddies wife is bringing her 6 as well, she has only added magnaflows to her car, so far! The more the merrier, I always say!
[/b]
the 6 with the Magnaflow......is it the 6i or the 6s? She's been wanting to hear what the 6i with the magnaflow will sound like..........we might show up :D

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the 6 with the Magnaflow......is it the 6i or the 6s? She's been wanting to hear what the 6i with the magnaflow will sound like..........we might show up :D
[/b]
My buddies girlfriend has the s version, the sound from the i is comprable!

·
Registered
142 Posts
My buddies girlfriend has the s version, the sound from the i is comprable!
[/b]
I'll talk to her about it tonight. You know how some women can be. But since it is her car (she used my step-dad's ford employee discount) she might be interested.....If not i'll coax her :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
we have a green light. This should be interesting :drive:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, looking forward to seeing you guys there! I am sure we'll have more than a few Mazda owners there!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Cool, looking forward to seeing you guys there! I am sure we'll have more than a few Mazda owners there!
[/b]

All washed, polished and waxed! God i love this color Blue :love: Getting ready to leave see everyone there :drive:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All washed, polished and waxed! God i love this color Blue :love: Getting ready to leave see everyone there :drive:
[/b]
Same here! We'll be there by 11:45 or so!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey...are you guys going to be out there this Sunday? I would love to come out! I jus joined up with this forum and am looking for places to hang out with our kind! I've got an '06 Island Blue 5 door...all stock.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey...are you guys going to be out there this Sunday? I would love to come out! I jus joined up with this forum and am looking for places to hang out with our kind! I've got an '06 Island Blue 5 door...all stock.
[/b]

Since it is Mothers Day, we all have obligations. But I have something even better, that I am sure you'll enjoy a great deal. Check out the Mid-Ohio Meet, May 19-21st, you are more than welcome to attend, Mazda is buying some tickets for some of our members.

I am sure we'll be at the Winking Lizard on the 28th, since most of us will be in town. Will keep you posted!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Excellent!! Thanks!! I totally forgot that it's mothers day!! How would I go about getting tickets for the mid-ohio meet? I am seriously considering it (i went nuts as soon as i saw the post - but don't have a lot of time to read through all the posts on it to find the ticket stuff) and may be dragging someone else along with me. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Excellent!! Thanks!! I totally forgot that it's mothers day!! How would I go about getting tickets for the mid-ohio meet? I am seriously considering it (i went nuts as soon as i saw the post - but don't have a lot of time to read through all the posts on it to find the ticket stuff) and may be dragging someone else along with me. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!
[/b]
Well, here is the skinny, it is a 3 day event Friday Saturday and Sunday. I just need to know if you can attend all 3 days, the tickets are the Car Club tickets. The tickets allow you to attend all 3 days of the races, a parade lap on the track, meet and greet with all of the SWC Mazda 6 teams.

Mazda Corporate will be having a few surprises for us as well and the dealership where I bought my cars from is having a car show on Saturday. Just review the post and you can see the event schedules and the rest of the details of the meet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
4 Participants
msumlin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing