· Registered
3,447 Posts
Some pics:

Sweets

Tommy (mrluv)

Fugi

DjLethal (me)

Some sunset pics:

Yeah, I stayed after for my personal photo shoot :D (needed some new pics of Trinity). Sorry Merv, didn't take any pics of your car, didn't want to embarass it with all the dirt :nono:

· Registered
909 Posts
Nice pics, looks like a good time at the meet. I hate you guys for having them on Saturday's during the day. Hopefulyl soon I won't have to work every saturday anymore.

· Registered
1,686 Posts
damn only one thing missing... that pretty pearl white speed6 with the oreo interior. LOL. Guys just wanted to say whats up to those of you i know. i have been on the low latley living down at the beach in southern md. i look forward to seeing all of you and having a ball at the next meet. if anyone is interested we could get a great event going down where im at now. we are a 30 second walk from the beach and have bonfires religiously down here. pretty laid back county (st marys) and lots of good back road driving down here. anyways until next time folks... Peace!!

Chris

Wow!! just realized that sweets you are down here with me!!! im in L.Park as well.. small world.
[/b]

Hey chris whats up!!! i finally got my speed6 that i was telling about. If you look in the pics you will see a black one with the paper tags that was me. Anyway hit me up as i live in charles co. so i am not that far from you either. we are supposed to be setting upa speed6 meet at the creek in the up coming week as well as nov 5th!! hope you can make it out.

· Registered
114 Posts
Hey chris whats up!!! i finally got my speed6 that i was telling about. If you look in the pics you will see a black one with the paper tags that was me. Anyway hit me up as i live in charles co. so i am not that far from you either. we are supposed to be setting upa speed6 meet at the creek in the up coming week as well as nov 5th!! hope you can make it out.
[/b]
WHUDDUP Chuck?? congrats on the pruchase my man... check out my thread on the upcoming carshow.... like to see you guys out there...

oh and BTW sweets.... you know my boy Larry from Lex. Park... black scion tC works on the base?? thats the guy ive been staying with down here. you have got to come party with us one night.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.