Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to list them all in one place, though there are fewer items now thankfully. everything except for the brakes is SoCal only at this point.

1)Rotora Big Brake Kit (on car currently) *will ship

2)Lentech Valvebodies for the 4sp atx from the 6i (in the garage) *will ship

3)Nology plug wires for the 2.3 (might put back on though?)

4)TC Sportline CF Trunk (unless it's gone by October, it's getting retrofitted with a CF wing and off the market)

5)TEIN Basic coilovers (coming off the car late Ocober?)

6)Greddy exhaust for 2.3 (on car currently) SOLD

7)Motegi Traklite rims 17x7 42mm offset w/ 235/40 Advan AO32R tires SOLD

8)Greddy Profec B specII boost controller SOLD

if anyone has questions on any of these things feel free to ask. i think there's pics of all of em on my cardomain page if you haven't seen them already. i might be willing to meet for delivery on some items if needed. there is not a darn thing wrong with any part i'm selling, if you've been around here for a while, you'll notice i tend to change things pretty often....just be thankful i didn't paint anything with black spraypaint! and the reason i have things in here rather than buy/sell is cause i don't wanna ship....i want whoever buys stuff from me to see/touch/feel what they are getting so there is no question on quality....others lurking from other areas, keep this in mind please.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't mind payments, you just won't get the kit until all payments are done...but i don't mind

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as it stands right now, the brakes are going to SoCal when payments finish, but in they air until payments start.

the rims/tires are getting dropped of with TS3 tomorrow on the way to laguna seca.

car is getting dropped off with Gillis Motorsports on Monday, so i'll have them pull out the valvebodies and will have those available when i get my car back. same with the exhaust if interested.

still have the nology wires if anyone is interested. If any bay area people wanna look at anything, they are more than welcome to take a look at it while it's up there and pickup whatever.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
....Brakes still available

also, i finally picked up my Lentech Valvebodies if any '03-'04 guys wanna do the vb upgrade. i can even assist with the install here if interested.

i know the Nology wires are floating around, if anyone wants em, let me know and i'll go look.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Might be interested in the wheels..[/b]
Don't know if he still has them.......Might want to read 4 posts up from this one........

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah man, wheels have been gone for a bit now....bout 8 months

only thing i feel the Nology wires are good for is looks. if you want your engine bay to look pretty....then this helps a bit. for the new price of $150 or whatever, it's a hard sell. if someone wants em for like $60 or something, i'm not using them...just need to find em

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
since my gf's coworkers keep giving me sh*t, this is just a reminder. she also offered to ship the vb's if anyone is interested in those now as well.

if any locals are interested in the brake you are more than welcome to give my car a test drive and see what you think, as well as test fit wheels (stockers don't fit)

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
brake kit is $850 plus shipping and i don't have any extra hoods at the moment.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Will ya take payments for the Lentech Valvebodies?[/b]
:nono:... Dem is my valvebodies. :nana:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts