Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was driving home after a late day at the office today and of course after a long day nothing feels better then a fast ride home right? I get onto the local toll road (sorry i dun like giving details about roads just in case some cops are reading....it has happened before) and i'm just crusing down towards my exit 70-80 mph. All of a sudden i see these hids chasing me so i slow down to see what it is. I hear a "wahhhhhhh" (exhaust sound) then this silver 02 s4 just zooms past me. Of course i give chase...lucky me we both exit at the same exit kekekekke time to have some fun. i even out with the guy and we cruise together for a couple hundred feet. then he drops it downshifts and takes off...i wanted to test the car so i dun even downshift and floor it at forth. Not only do i even up with they guy i pass him. we both shift and i'm just pulling consistently. shift again and hes wayyyy behind me. i brake to slow down at a light and stop..of course he pulls up next next to me. from wat i could hear he had exhaust intake and a bov. light turns green and its round 2. the audi takes me off the line(just cause i'm not confident with my launches yet) but i catch up to him by mid 2nd gaer. from there its the same story... shift and i'm gone.hahahaha
he pulls up next to me and ask wat i did to my "mazda 6!!" (notice he didnt realize it was a speed 6 thank you debadging the trunk) hahahaha i kno everyone gonna think this was really corny but all i said was "zoom zoom" and i dipped out. hahahah i know that was corny but when will i ever get the chance to use that line again.

hahah i just wanted to share my success story........... ^___^

i love my mazdaspeed 6

·
Registered
635 Posts
LOL "zoom zoom" ... awesome race man !!! .. although on a serious note i dont approve of street racing ... i never do that myself or even go over the speed limit ...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kekek thanks!!! felt good with audi kill
yea normally i don;t street race. i'm a strictly SCCA sanctioned racer.
but my curiousity got the best of me today

·
Registered
427 Posts
LoL, the "Zoom zoom" line wasn't corny. It was brilliant and keeps his ass guessing. Next time he'll be hesitant to pick on a 6. :D Good kill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
RenoM6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing