Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have $600 worth of subaru coupons which I got through my subaru credit card. I was planning on getting a tribeca, but I decided on the infiniti fx. Make a serious offer for these coupons if you are interested. I do not know if you'll have a problem using them, because they have my name and address on them. But we can do this another way if you wish, that is I'll go to my local subaru dealer and purchase what ever parts you want and then you'll paypal me the money agreed upon for the coupons.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
doesn't seem right for some reason...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesn't seem right for some reason...
[/b]
well I do not know if you know about the subaru points card. I first got that card when I purchase the outback back in 01. Since then I have been using the card and accumulating points, which the send to you in certificates of $100. I know that some people will be skeptical, but I am not about to scam anyone. I have a total of $600, I'll give them for $450, that is a $150 profit. If you want and you a subaru dealer that knows who you are, they will not give you a hard time with the address and name, you can simply paypal me and I'll ship the certificates to you. Finally, if you think this is some type of scam I do not have the economic need of scaming anyone of $450 thank God.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
dagtan6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing