Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the nerve to tackle the sub install, and with the help of a friend and a half and hour later it was done. I didn't think it would be that easy, glad I didn't pay someone to do it.

Ripped the dash apart to install line out converter and to hide all wires

Wiring the amp and getting everything sorted out

Completion

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amp is a Kicker ZX350.4 Price (wheter its good or not I don't know) with subs, box, amp and all the wiring was just over 7

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nice, looks like its going to banging real loud.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Amp is a Kicker ZX350.4 Price (wheter its good or not I don't know) with subs, box, amp and all the wiring was just over 7
[/b]
i went with the 450.2 and it's loud as HELL...as is yours i'm sure. i paid about the same. $399 for bass special, $100 amp upgrade, $100 ported box upgrade. sounds good, huh?

·
Registered
901 Posts
whyd you connect the LOC to the HU? If you have the BOSE system you could have tapped into the stock sub or you could have tapped into a rear speaker.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whyd you connect the LOC to the HU? If you have the BOSE system you could have tapped into the stock sub or you could have tapped into a rear speaker.
[/b]

I didn't know that was possible till now. But i have taken out the center console so many times that it took me all of 5 minutes to do so it was no biggie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
ro4fd
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing