Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving my normal route to work this morning. Now maybe I was tired, maybe I was concentrating on eating ym poptart too much, or possibly Adam Corolla was making me laugh on the radio. It was probably a combination of the three, but I managed to turn a corner, drive up over the curb, slam my front wheel down off the curb then scrape the last two feet of my passenger side sill and jump the rear wheel off the curb as well. I didn't think anything was wrong, I kept driving and then noticed my car was pulling to the right. I figured I probably knocked the alignment off and I'd look at it later. I was on the 5 freeway driving north when I get the distinct feeling and noise of a flat tyre. I pull over and throw on the donut and chuck the wheel in the trunk. I get to Discount Tire to discover that i separated the tread, not enough for it come completely off, but you can feel the sideall being soft and the crease marks all the way around :( So now i get to buy two new tyres (at least the Hankooks aren't super expensive, and I get a road hazard discount on one). I just wanted to vent a little.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts