Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was goin to get somebreakfast the other day and this retard who obviously was not looking decided to drive into the side of my car. I havent even had this then 2 months yet....Luckily the kid had insurance and hopefuly it will be fixed soon...........I am going to try and post a pic..dont know if it will work tho!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Amen to shitty drivers. be sure to have all the damaged parts replaced, vice repaired. don't let them half-ass the job.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
hell no, and epecially on a newer car like that.

sorry to hear it happened but glas it's being taken care of.

i was just in TN last week and was thinking the same thing about the drivers. :swearin:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Ah that'll buff right out. ;)

I know the feeling though, I actually watched a guy run into one of my doors, right after I had parked... in an otherwise empty lot.

However bad TN drivers are, I assure you Boston drivers are worse. :p

·
Registered
979 Posts
hey hey hey boston drivers are bad but i must say that nyc drivers an CT drivers are worse!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
hey hey hey boston drivers are bad but i must say that nyc drivers an CT drivers are worse!
[/b]
I don't know... I was in Boston for 2 years and have been in NYC for the last year, and I was much more afraid of Boston drivers. It's the difference between oblivious and aggressive perhaps?

Plus, the data puts Massholes way down at the bottom... :)
http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/26/Autos/driv...study/index.htm
http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/27/Autos/test_scores/index.htm

And TN is only halfway down the dumb-driver list. Jeez.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
well, i'm an aggressive driver on the highways due to driving in dallas for so long. when i went to TN it's like nobody cared what the speed limits were they wanted to go 60 mph. plus i noticed a lot of people would speed up then get in front of a car and slow back down forcing the car they just passed to move around them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i'm an aggressive driver on the highways due to driving in dallas for so long. when i went to TN it's like nobody cared what the speed limits were they wanted to go 60 mph. plus i noticed a lot of people would speed up then get in front of a car and slow back down forcing the car they just passed to move around them.
[/b]

Oh its so funny that you say that, that shit happens all the time. Its like they cant stand for you to be in front of them but then when they pass you they don't want to go as fast as you were so they slow you down.....I guess there are stupid drivers everywhere. I just see them a lot more often here because I drive here more often.

As far as getting it buffed out, it actually cracked the bumper cover so that's a no go, it also pushed the inner structure behind the bumper in and dented it all up....

Whats funny is in the past 30 minutes I've had three different companies call me and ask me if I want to go to the doctor, they all say the same thing..."sometimes you wont feel the after effects for a few days" Of course I'm fine and I will be. Its just funny watching them try to make a buck at someone else's expense!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
jayare
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing