Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid Diamond parking gave me a $65 parking ticket today. Ticket had a timestamp of 9:50am and the violation was walking off the parking lot. Well, the problem is that I was in the restaurant that the parking lot is for from 9:15am to 10:15am eating breakfast, so how could the idiot have seen me walk off the parking lot at 9:50? Bastards.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've had 2 tickets from impark for parking without paying, but both times I've complained that I was just going to get the change from the store ( Also buy the ticket and send it in with your letter) and got away from paying the tickets! What I would have done is buy something in the plaza, get the receipt stating the time and place and send it in with a compaint letter! but you could just send in a letter about your situation! You never know! :D
BTW are you JN06300T on revscene??

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I went back in and got my receipt after realizing I got a parking ticket. The waitresses recognized me and then gave me the receipt. I'll be disputing it for sure. I'm wing_woo on Revscene as well. As for walking off the lot, I guess we're allowed to park there but not allowed to shop there cause we'd be stepping off the parking lot? haha. Apparently, the guy witnessed me parking there and walking off the lot, ie. go to a store or something that is not part of the plaza, but I was inside the restaurant in the plaza though, which is why I'm disputing.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After scanning and emailing the ticket and receipt to them, they cancelled my ticket. It only took 1 week too. I thought it would take longer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts