Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a strut tower bar? I have a 2006 6s wagon. I'm just wondering if this is a worthwhile upgrade.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
First of all, this should be in the newbie section, not suspension.

Second, you should search before posting a question like this. It has been COMPLETELY covered MANY times

·
Registered
29 Posts
Maybe the topic could be better served in a different catagory, but I don't think it's fair of you to jump anyone's ass for asking a simple question!
Obviously he is new, a little helpful guidance would go further. I don't think ANY of the forums have been busy enough lately to push people away .

·
Registered
947 Posts
Maybe the topic could be better served in a different catagory, but I don't think it's fair of you to jump anyone's ass for asking a simple question!
Obviously he is new, a little helpful guidance would go further. I don't think ANY of the forums have been busy enough lately to push people away .
[/b]
I guess you don't know dabears that well... Haha...

Not saying a little helpful guidance couldn't hurt, but you got to understand the source...

Back to the topic:

The front strut tower bar is pointless w/ our cars... I don't remember the exact reason but it is something to do w/ the firewall design; If I remember correctly...

·
Registered
704 Posts
The front strut tower bar is pointless w/ our cars... I don't remember the exact reason but it is something to do w/ the firewall design; If I remember correctly...
[/b]
Yes our cars basicly allready have one, the strut tower is braced by the firewall so a strut bar is just for looks.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
if you buy one, revotec on ebay is proabbly the choice! I'll have pix of mine soon..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Has anyone installed a strut tower bar? I have a 2006 6s wagon. I'm just wondering if this is a worthwhile upgrade.

Thanks!
[/b]

did my picture work

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

mine..
i get 10hp when the strut bar is shinny..

·
Registered
947 Posts
i get 10hp when the strut bar is shinny..
[/b]
HAHAHA.... :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
305 Posts
[/b]
Gotta love that dabears was on it within 4 minutes :laugh:

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
For the people that have them installed, can you tell me what the nuts on the strut tower should be torqued to?
[/b]
Whatever you want, because it doesn't matter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts