Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Dang stretch look like you have sold pretty much everything. Nice job and good luck on the next ride.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Well Im sure you will find the car you want. The 02-03 WRX are a great ride and with about 2k they can stomp on a lot of rides out there including evo's and sti's. But if you can get the 03 it has a stronger tranny.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Coming by on Thursday to pick up the battery and tray!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nobody wants urethane sway bar bushings? They're such an easy, simple way to marginally improve the car for almost free! The stock bushings are made out of pudding and flex instead of the sway bar. I figured someone would jump on those for sure- only $20!

I also figured someone would want the brake pads, though I know the price isn't "gotta have it" good. It's fair though.

Anyway, the G-Tech, MAFci, Coilovers, Midpipe, Headers, and Throttle Body have all shipped this morning. The respective buyers should have a tracking numbers in their inboxes. It probably won't take effect until tonight- I dropped the packages off at a FedEx/Kinko's this morning with prepaid labels. Everything was insured. The coilovers will have to be signed for (mandatory when they're insured for $1200).

Enjoy!

·
Registered
238 Posts
consider the bushings sold!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'd also like to get rid of my old 16" steelies. Great for winter tires. $50 for all four locally picked up or $100 shipped. That's a lot for shipping, but I don't feel like going through the hassle... so local pickup preferred!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'd also like to get rid of my old 16" steelies. Great for winter tires. $50 for all four locally picked up or $100 shipped. That's a lot for shipping, but I don't feel like going through the hassle... so local pickup preferred!
[/b]
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=62739

That's some terrible timing right there! I just traded my 17's for stock 16's. you bastard ;) Got any performance wheels left? Now I need something for summer.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
[/b]
Stretch, maybe interested in the wheels, brakes and bushings. Any idea of how much tread is left?

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I actually have a crapload of wheel and tire stuff to sell, more than is listed. Maybe I'll start a new thread.

- I have a set of 16" steelies with no tires.
- I have a set of 16" 6-spoke aftermarket wheels with stock 16" tires on them. ~3/4 tread. These are pretty good in snow.
- I have a set of nearly new 225/50/16 Falken Ziex 512's. These are my favorite all-seasons.

I'll let all this stuff go real cheap.

I can't find the sway bushings anymore, I may have just thrown them out. I'll let you know if they turn up.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Holy resurrection thread batman!!

Bump for a good seller.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I actually have a crapload of wheel and tire stuff to sell, more than is listed. Maybe I'll start a new thread.

- I have a set of 16" steelies with no tires.
- I have a set of 16" 6-spoke aftermarket wheels with stock 16" tires on them. ~3/4 tread. These are pretty good in snow.
- I have a set of nearly new 225/50/16 Falken Ziex 512's. These are my favorite all-seasons.

I'll let all this stuff go real cheap.

I can't find the sway bushings anymore, I may have just thrown them out. I'll let you know if they turn up.
[/b]
16" aftermarket 3/4 tread.....PM with a local pickup price :D

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I just took two pictures (per request) of the wheels. It's dark out, so these pictures are NOT flattering. You get the idea though. The wheels and tires desperately need a bath, I've done nothing to beautify them yet. I think they look decent, and the long spokes make the wheel look larger than it is.

I'd like to get $275 for the wheels with tires and $190 for the other set of Falken Ziex's (not pictured). I think those prices are pretty fair. I still need to verify the tread depth of both sets of tires- at the moment I can't find my tread depth gauge. The Ziex's look just about new. I need to have kids so I can start blaming them for losing my tools.

Also, while I'm at it, I'm selling a Nikon 18-200mm VR lens (ebay), a Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens (ebay), an AEM intake for a WRX/STI, and a WRX/STI 31mm hallow front sway bar. Fall cleaning!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Goshdangit, I thought you said you DIDN'T have your wheels any more (as of March).

Oh wait, these are not your RX-8 16s.

Hmm, your Falkens intrigue me.

Unmounted, I presume? How much (umm, and what kind of!) use on them? My 16" Michelins flat out refuse to die and will last almost through this (their 4th) winter, but maybe I can dump them in favor of Falkens to make sure there's enough left for next winter ;)

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
IIRC, the Ziex's have just one long winter's worth of use on them. They are unmounted, and have been sitting in a cool, dry, and dark place for about two years or so. They're great tires; in fact I still use Ziex's, just in a different size.

Ashu gets a $10 discount on anything because I'm pretty sure I still owe him for an autocross.

FREE STUFF!!!
  • I'll throw in a package of brake pad shims (Mazda revised design) to whoever buys the pads!
  • I'll throw in a set of tuner lug nuts (with wheel locks) for whoever buys the wheels. I'm not 100% sure they fit since I never installed them, but they came off an RX-8, so they ought to be fine.
  • I'll throw in a used OE rear shock to whoever buys the tires! And to whoever gets the free OE rear shock, I'll even give you another, slightly leak OE shock!
  • Someone else is going to get my DIY lightweight Odyssey battery mount, too.
Ooooh, I also have a set of Mazda OE wheel locks! $10 picked up.

I'm still looking for my tread depth gauge, but here are shots of the OE and Falken tires:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 49 Posts