Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have spent about an hour searching for the threat concerning Street Unit Performance and for the life of me, I can't find it. Does anyone know the coupon code for the 15% discount? I thought it was mazda6club but when I tried it last night it didn't work. Thanks!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey everyone, I have spent about an hour searching for the threat concerning Street Unit Performance and for the life of me, I can't find it. Does anyone know the coupon code for the 15% discount? I thought it was mazda6club but when I tried it last night it didn't work. Thanks!
[/b]
Try Coupon code: m6club

·
Registered
875 Posts
Try Coupon code: m6club
[/b]
That or Mazda6club....can't remember.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
That sucks. I just spent over $700.00 on their site two nights ago. Got my stuff today though :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sucks. I just spent over $700.00 on their site two nights ago. Got my stuff today though :D
[/b]
Thanks everyone! Got my order placed. I did the free shipping - I don't know how long that is supposed to take but hopefully not weeks! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Thanks everyone! Got my order placed. I did the free shipping - I don't know how long that is supposed to take but hopefully not weeks! LOL
[/b]
I ordered the CP-E HKS BOV about a week ago using the free shipping and I'm still waiting for it. probably sent out from CP-E so that maybe a while if they don't have it in stock. :zzz:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts