1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that's right this SATURDAY, augest 26th, from 12:00 to 6:00pm

the website is www.streetlegalcustoms.com

they are located at 27754 woodward ave. royal oak michigan 48067

which is on woodward just north of 11 mile.

talked to the owner, sounds like a smart guy... he said he might be adding a dyno in the fall! that would be pretty sweet... so let's show some support and get some mazda's out there!

actually tell every turner that u know....

let's keep this company open at least for a little while ;)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah.. i heard they have naked girls out there too..

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still no one eh?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Damn Chamber's.... I've been up to redline 2 of the last 3 friday's and I haven't seen you up there. Haven't seen your car since last summer and it wasn't nearly as modded as it is now. Any chance you'd be game to get down to Milan before the end of the season? Maybe on a wednesday for test & tune?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn Chamber's.... I've been up to redline 2 of the last 3 friday's and I haven't seen you up there. Haven't seen your car since last summer and it wasn't nearly as modded as it is now. Any chance you'd be game to get down to Milan before the end of the season? Maybe on a wednesday for test & tune?
[/b]

me and rich have been at redline the last 3 weekends.. u know where the new spot is right? behind the movie theatre?

well this past weekend me and rich went to some other car=club/show thing over in detroitish..

as for milan.. yeah.. i should be able to make it... this week though? defently a no go..

but maybe i'll see u on friday.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yea I know the new spot at the Star theater. This week is a no go on Friday as I work 230-11. I may be down to the track on Wednesday, Zac is coming over to do his brakes around noonish and Rich may come down to the track afterwards.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hm.... decisions, decisionss.... me and arch4life are/might be going autocrossing next weekend and i dont know if i can handle both (money wise).... 1 1/2 hours away.. nitrous is getting low... 45 bucks to fill that and then another 20 bucks to run.... i'll let u know by the end of the day if im comming or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts