Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in StonGard for their brand new 6s? We have kits for both for paint protection and headlight protection.

If interested, please post here and I will try to get us some decent pricing.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: StonGard Discounts

Pricing would be dependent on how many people were interested. Were you interested in the headlight kit or the complete "bra" kit?

·
Registered
657 Posts

That'd be the complete kit. And I'm thinking this might be better off in the group buy section, because well, this is a group buy. =)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Well.. if there isnt enough interest for a GB... I was going to do a discount for all Mazda6club members...

Entropism, please email me privately... I want to offer you one at reduced cost in order to get pics and testimonials.... [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Replying to Topic 'StonGard Discounts'

I'd be interested, but shouldn't it be installed by a pro for best results?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

depends what youre installing. The headlight ones you can do yourself easily... we have a list of install shops for the paint protection kits if you feel uncomfortabel installing.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

headlights protector insterested.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Guys, I setup a discount of 10% off anything in our store for Mazda6Club members. Use the coupon code "MAZDA6CLUB" for 10% off anything, including StonGard for your headlights.

·
Registered
81 Posts

Has anyone tried these on their cars yet? I'm interested in the full kit, but I want to make sure it's unnoticable and looks stock.

·
Registered
166 Posts

Is someone actually going to put together a group buy on this? If so any idea about the discount?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,301 Posts

where can i get a list of installers? I live in philly and would rather have it installed for me

·
Registered
166 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: StonGard Discounts

sounds to me like there is enough interest for a GB. Why dont we see if we can put one together? Just like my post on the black racing grill thread ide be happy to put it together if someone would tell me how.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Well, it's not really noticeable unless you look up closely on it. Except that when your car gets dirty and you have a bright color 6 like mine (Speed Yellow) you can see the outline. But it works great, people in NYC can't park for beans and I see a lot of streaks from cars bumping into my rear bumper, I just use bug and tar remover and clean it out, then just put a coat of wax on it. I got mine done by another place though that I mentioned above.

·
Registered
29 Posts

How is this stone guard different than the one offered by starshieldarmor?
they're at www.starshieldarmor.com.

I've had their guard on my solara for a year and nothing penetrated. and my paint is like new. When they did a full custom kit for my car (because of the bodykit); it only cost me 300 dolalrs and they came down to Irvine, CA for the measurements and install. Is there a local dealer of stone guard that's better than starshieldarmor?
btw, starshield is using the 3M 8mm polyurathane film with customization. what does stone guard uses?

Is there a dealer for stoneguard in Southern Cali??

Thanks

Eric

1 - 20 of 21 Posts