1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
pretty cool, but this guy needs to get a job or somthing.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Sweet, I'll send this to my physics professor, lol. And yeah, that guy definately must have a nice source for funding those "experiments".

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
That's awesome, but I wonder how he would lift the top stone onto the top of the pillars.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
From the story it said he was a construction worker, so my guess is he owned a construction company and gets his blocks of concrete at a pretty good price...

That is very cool...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Even if he was getting a deal, concrete isnt cheap. And its just going up.
One hell of a hobbie. Some people build plastic model kits or play video games. This guy is building a mounument in his back yard.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very Impressive

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's awesome, but I wonder how he would lift the top stone onto the top of the pillars.
[/b]
That's what I was wondering too. In all those TLC and Discovery shows, they big mystery isn't how they got them to stand up, it's how they got the top ones on.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
im guessing the top one goes up the same way, just alot higher, then somehow hes gonna slide or flip it over ontop of the pillars?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
im guessing the top one goes up the same way, just alot higher, then somehow hes gonna slide or flip it over ontop of the pillars?
[/b]
all he has to do is raise it up to the correct height and then make sure the platform that supports the center is high enough and long enough that he can just spin the top part into position like he did the barn.

just my $0.02

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
This is all part of a deception plan to cover up the fact that the ancient Druids with cooperation from alien beings put together Stonehenge. :)
[/b]
LOL :laugh: :laugh: I have stonehenge in my backyard if you guys wanna come over and help me out?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts