Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock exhaust off my 04 6s with about 25k on it. I don't want it, if you do its yours for free. I will meet up somewhere (within reason) if interested. I prefer not to ship but if thats the only alternative then something can be worked out. I've had it in my garage for too long now I plan on throwing it away in about two weeks so if you want it speak up now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the stock exhaust off my 04 6s with about 25k on it. I don't want it, if you do its yours for free. I will meet up somewhere (within reason) if interested. I prefer not to ship but if thats the only alternative then something can be worked out. I've had it in my garage for too long now I plan on throwing it away in about two weeks so if you want it speak up now.
[/b]
U might as well try to sell it on ebay. Someone here sold his for 110 and whoever bought it paid for the shipping. I heard of a person buying a cheerio shaped like Jay Leno for like 400 bucks, someone WILL buy it on ebay. Take that money and buy something from rpm. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts