Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking to install my amp/sub into the Mazda 6, The cd player is stock (non Bose). I have all the wires, but I was hoping I can do this with out putting any extra money into it. I am very strapped for cash. I was hoping to install it this weekend.
Thanks
-Dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
so u want to add an amp and sub to a stock cd player right? basically? well, in order to do this, from my experience, and im no audio expert, you have to buy an adapter that you plug the wires into from the cd player and the sub/amp...u have to go to your local car audio store, some place that does installations, and ask them for it, it usually costs like 20 or 25 bucks, hope this helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
Which is called a line-out converter. You will tap into the speaker wires with it and it will make the signal usable by your amplifier. You will also need to run power from your battery to your amplifier and ground the amplifier.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yea line output converter tie it to your front door speaker theres 2 wires on your speaker and the converter put them together that will run to your amp the line in part

1 - 4 of 4 Posts