Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in a set of stock 17" wheels from a 2005 Mazda 6 (rims only). Got the car in September'05 and have only run them for October/05 & May/06. Had steelies on for the winter.
If anyone interested i can post pictures.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anybody interested in a set of stock 17" wheels from a 2005 Mazda 6 (rims only). Got the car in September'05 and have only run them for October/05 & May/06. Had steelies on for the winter.
If anyone interested i can post pictures.
[/b]

Please do post pictures...If they are in good condition, I would consider driving from Syracuse, NY to pick them up. :drive:

What are you thinking for a $$?

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but they look immaculate...brand new. :) I'll offer you $250 US, which is just under $300 CDN.

I could pick them up in Niagara Falls?

PM Sent...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here are the pictures (rims only). The price is $300 CDN OBO.[attachmentid=12899][attachmentid=12900][attachmentid=12901]
[/b]
What's 300 CDN in US money? I live in Meadville, PA which is half an hour south of Erie, so I could pick them up. I was thinking the 250 US as well, but I won't get in a price war. Just remember I responded first!

·
Registered
152 Posts
What's 300 CDN in US money? I live in Meadville, PA which is half an hour south of Erie, so I could pick them up. I was thinking the 250 US as well, but I won't get in a price war. Just remember I responded first!
[/b]

300 CDN is $ 267.72 in US money. :D I not in for a price war either. If JAMI6 will take $250, then you can have them cause you were first. :tear: You are closer to him than me...I believe.

·
Registered
152 Posts
300 CDN is $ 267.72 in US money. :D I not in for a price war either. If JAMI6 will take $250, then you can have them cause you were first. :tear: You are closer to him than me...I believe.
[/b]

yeah...I'm out...no funds as of today. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
Tillys 6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing