Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I'd buy it...simply because If I drove that it would definately stand out in my hood.

It also tastefully done, Ricey but not OMG TEH horror Ricey.....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Where the hell are the door speakers??

·
Registered
305 Posts
Not a chance... :thumbdn:

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i sent Revo (owner of Stitchcraft) over to Injen a few months back for the intake. Injen is waiting to release the marketing material for the intake before the actual product is released. i've already stated this on other threads. they have a couple other things waiting as well.

all his stuff is show stuff, i'm sure the speaker just isn't in for the pic

i sent a friend in with his new Colorado as well, so was just following up with Injen a couple weeks ago, here's what i got.

"The marketing team hasn’t done a product release yet, so the production team has not gone into production with the Colorado intake yet…it kind of sucks the way things work out here but I’ll do my best to get your friend his intake.

I’m sorry but it’s the same for the speed6…we did use Revo’s car.

Paul Ho
Head of Research & Product Development

www.Injen.com

Injen Technology Co. Ltd.,
244 Pioneer Place
Pomona, CA. 91768"

·
Registered
649 Posts
That takes the prize for the cheapest looking MS6 i have ever seen. They took a refined woman and made her a two dollar slut.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
man, it's a show car. i'd bet money it would beat 95% of the other speed's out there at a show....that's what it was built for, not daily driving.

·
Registered
875 Posts
That cars not doing it for me....I'm entering limp mode.

·
Registered
649 Posts
man, it's a show car. i'd bet money it would beat 95% of the other speed's out there at a show....that's what it was built for, not daily driving.
[/b]
Hey i'm not saying it wouldn't win shows, i'm just saying it makes the car look cheap.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I go to alot of car shows and sadly it would probably win something. Lots of shows now look for the decals etc. It just all depends on the judging.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I actually like the look of it. Interior is a bit much, but the exterior is not bad.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
so is mine, but people wanna look at it all the time...cause it's not normal. different gets attention at shows.

:::in no way does that mean mine is a show car by the way:::

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
but it doesn't "decent" even....it looks different, that's what i'm sayin!

and no one has to sugarcoat anything about my car...the locals know, i could give 2 sh*ts what it looks like for the most part.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Is the hood CF or just paint? 19" wheels but no mention of width, offset, fender rolling? I dunno, I'd drive it if you could land it for less than $20k...

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Is the hood CF or just paint? 19" wheels but no mention of width, offset, fender rolling? I dunno, I'd drive it if you could land it for less than $20k...
[/b]
reserve on the auction is 28k

1 - 20 of 23 Posts