Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out! Some of you may already know about these, but they are really making some amazing guys these days.

http://www.stikfas.com/products.html

Some toy stores have em, but you can also order them from their website from this link: http://www.stikfas.com/shopping_enter.html and they are pretty inexpensive too.

Anyone here have any already? I plan on ordering some so I have something else to play with at work.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Anyone here have any already? I plan on ordering some so I have something else to play with at work.
[/b]
lol something to play with at work. and they wonder why outsourcing is such an epidemic in america. i have this perfect picture in my head of you sitting in your cubicle playing war on a stack of paperwork with your toy soldiers. lol.

anyways, yes they do seem fun.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol something to play with at work. and they wonder why outsourcing is such an epidemic in america. i have this perfect picture in my head of you sitting in your cubicle playing war on a stack of paperwork with your toy soldiers. lol.

anyways, yes they do seem fun.
[/b]
oh geeeez, making it all political! damnit. Im in a "supervisory" position at my place of employement so I don't have to do much more than make sure others are doing their jobs... besides, there is downtime. You can tell me that you dont get bored from time to time at your job! :nana:

I have the magnetic ones all over my cubical :p
But here are some action shots of different stikfas...

Breakdancing

Paying Homage

Why can't I quit you?!

Dramatic Pose

[/b]
Oh man those are great shots!! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
oh geeeez, making it all political! damnit. Im in a "supervisory" position at my place of employement so I don't have to do much more than make sure others are doing their jobs... besides, there is downtime. You can tell me that you dont get bored from time to time at your job! :nana:
Oh man those are great shots!! :laugh: :laugh:
[/b]
Those arent my shots, but actual "action" shots from thinkgeek.com and do a search for stikfas. You can order them there. I am not sure what the prices are but they arent that expensive!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Raynman
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing