Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I stopped by at the bcmazda.com dinner meet, met Guju (amish) in person for the first time. I was gonna get the stickers that I ordered from him personally but he forgot to bring them. He said he could drop them off at my place or I could go pick them up at his house. Now, do you guys want me to pick them all up for y'all and then we'll have a sticker meet in the near future?? I know johnny have ordered them and is waiting for guju to mail them, but if this is easier for our local vancouver members, I wouldn't mind meeting up with Guju either tmr or this upcoming weekend (if he is not busy)...reply to this asap if you're interested in getting the stickers!!

Now, here are some quick pics that I took at the parking lot just before I left!!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Stickers STickers StickerS!!

don't matter to me if u can picked it up :). i don't even know if my catback will arrived on time due to the strike. i don't know if amish mail out my sticker yet. ordered it on the 18 of last sunday.

again i don't know.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Stickers STickers StickerS!!'

If Guju sent u an email, that means he have mailed them out. Well, if no one else is interested in the stickers, I guess johnny you shoudl just wait for guju to mail them to you then, and i'll either wait for him to mail them to me too or go pick them up at his place since I'll be going to richmond quite a lot these days....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I tried to meet up with guju today but the timing wasn't right, so we couldn't meet up today, I believe he hasn't mailed out the next bunch, so you probably still have to wait a bit!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

still haven't got mine...hopefullly i'll get them soon...either by mail or whatever...:tear

EDIT: got them today (saturday)...woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!...gonna put them on right now!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts

Where is the Picture~!?~!?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

Been busy. Too many forums to follow. :p

Just got a new PDA/GPS navigation for cheap. Will post in a new thread. :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

did you lose it when you put it on or you lost it after??

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

what? Did you use pressure wash or what? How can it came off already?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Stickers STickers StickerS!!

Interesting....
It doesn't come off that easily.. even with pressure washer.. do you have some enemy?? who might take off your precious stickers? uhmmmmmm.....

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

nope i always hand wash my car. oh well :(

anyways there a scratch on my left sticker now and a small ding onthe door.....

on a brighter note i got my catback :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

Originally posted by ndy4eva

Interesting....
It doesn't come off that easily..  even with pressure washer..   do you have some enemy??  who might take off your precious stickers?  uhmmmmmm.....
It could be me who envy all of u got stickers. :p The next one I want to take out would be Andrew's. :hoho

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Originally posted by Ichi

nope i always hand wash my car. oh well :(

anyways there a scratch on my left sticker now and a small ding onthe door.....

on a brighter note i got my catback :)  
YOu better have it installed before the next meet.....i soooooooooooo wanna hear what it sounds like...could you give us more info on them?..how much did u spend in total? installing them yourself??..it was 589.99 plus tax, right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts