Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am working with AutoForums to bring back the Mazda6Club sticker! I know the previous handling of stickers has left a bad taste in many people's mouths, but this time will be different ;) AF had the leftover stickers from when the forum changed hands, and those should be on their way to me soon. I will be getting new stickers made up and will be selling them through my webstore. I'll post the link when I have them ready to go.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PLACED AN ORDER AND DID NOT RECEIVE A STICKERS:
I have NO records of any previous transactions, I am not receiving any such records, nor do I have financial obligation to fill orders previously placed that are claimed to not be received. I may make certain exceptions initially as I will be receiving the left over stock of stickers from AF. If you can provide me with a transaction receipt, I may be able to work with you to help get you stickers, but there is no guarantee. I will post further details on this when I have the sticker sales set up.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just received the stickers from AF, and hope to be set up with them by the end of the week. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
15 Posts
QUOTE (Mazda Gremlyn @ Apr 6 2009, 09:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1543498
Hey guys, I am working with AutoForums to bring back the Mazda6Club sticker! I know the previous handling of stickers has left a bad taste in many people's mouths, but this time will be different ;) AF had the leftover stickers from when the forum changed hands, and those should be on their way to me soon. I will be getting new stickers made up and will be selling them through my webstore. I'll post the link when I have them ready to go.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PLACED AN ORDER AND DID NOT RECEIVE A STICKERS:
I have NO records of any previous transactions, I am not receiving any such records, nor do I have financial obligation to fill orders previously placed that are claimed to not be received. I may make certain exceptions initially as I will be receiving the left over stock of stickers from AF. If you can provide me with a transaction receipt, I may be able to work with you to help get you stickers, but there is no guarantee. I will post further details on this when I have the sticker sales set up.[/b]
kool
bree6

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.