Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All stickers are back in stock, with plenty of colors including the popular white.

Also the regular color red has been updated to the new Metallic Red color to better match the vehicle color.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by uniqueimportsm6@May 25 2005, 07:30 PM
Good Question...I ordered blue ones you still have these in stock right?
[snapback]418352[/snapback]​
Yup. I sent out all outstanding orders yesterday. You should all notice them in the mail shortly.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
can you give us the pics of all the colors???? i was wondering... what is metallic red?

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by anjyl_99@Jun 14 2005, 10:59 AM
Still haven't received them.......  :swearin:
[snapback]431151[/snapback]​
It states on the page where you order stickers that they will be mailed every two to three weeks. Not to mention it takes at least 4-10 days to get to the states.

You WILL be emailed once they have been shipped. I've shipped a few hundred stickers so far, and everyone can vouch they HAVE received them. They will come so please be patience.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
i would like to order 2 sets.... can i get it cheaper or something? and do you have the bright red instead of the metallic red?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
WOOT !! finally decided to get 1.... paid thru paypal GUJUSTUD !!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did you, will you, can you get the stickers in Orange or Burnt Orange. the orange colour is not intended, at least in my case, to match the car colour. if you want specifics i can get you a pantone number for best matches.

·
Registered
805 Posts
from gujustud (in the store front where you order the stickers:

Stickers will be mailed out every two to four weeks.

Please do not email or PM me regarding sticker status. Your stickers WILL be eventually mailed out like all previous orders. You WILL receive a email once your sticker has been mailed out. There is no way to TRACK your sticker purchase. It is sent via regular mail.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry for the lack of updates, as this summer has been extremely busy. I did mail out a batch of stickers a few days ago, but I ran short on the silver/darkgrey ones. Another order of stickers was put thru for those colors about 2-3 weeks ago, and they are finally ready for pickup. I will be driving out to pick them up tomorrow, so all oustanding orders will be mailed out this week.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.