Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
If I wanna order a sticker, do i just PM you gujustud? And i was wondering what kind of options there are for the stickers

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i believe there is a hold on stickers for a while, that's last i heard though. if they are available we'll update things here.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
as he said, please don't send money until it's confirmed that things are back on track with them

and i'll pass the info along, could you pm me your info : name and whatnot, i'm not sure how it's organized currently....see what i can do

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i'm trying to see what we can get figured out for you, bare with me

·
Registered
859 Posts
QUOTE (BugzeeM6s @ Mar 17 2009, 11:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1534901
So how are the stickers coming?? And if it is alright can I just take the design down to my local vinyl shop and get them made? or is that not ok?[/b]
shhhh you're not supposed to mention that.

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong having a local vinyl shop cut it out so you can enjoy it ... if you start selling them, then this website's admins might get pissed. (But if you get some made, some might pay for "shipping and handling" to "inspect" your product.)

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
we are trying to figure out what's going on with them currently. if you want to have some made for yourself, we can't stop you obviously, you can't be held accountable for our delay.

selling/distributing them is another story, that is not allowed. we have people ready to produce them, but we need to get the OK from those that own the image.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry, I have no intention to sell them... Just trying to get an o.k. to make some for myself, I was just trying to show respect. I will let you know ifI do indeed make some, but I wil NOT sell them....

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
no worries, only reason i put that in there was ydrone's comment, nothing to do with yours.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.