Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT..READ THIS POST ..ITS AMMUSING AND HELPFULL

so pulling the tranny and i cant find a writeup that anyone has done any major work to these cars alot of talk and opinons about stuff.. any tips or trix to motor elevation and angel to get it to squeezy threw the subframe? or is the sub frame needing removed.... i have two motor mount and the bolt holding tranny to block to go everything elses all done any insite from anyone?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I know by asking a question the way you just did, your not going to get any help.
Seems your upset because the site doesn't cater to exactly what you want. Well you know what? There were no tips and tricks for the first people who did it, so maybe you should figure it out on your own instead of assuming nobody on this site knows anything.

·
Registered
211 Posts
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 15 2009, 06:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601212
so pulling the tranny and i cant find a writeup that anyone has done any major work to these cars alot of talk and opinons about stuff.. any tips or trix to motor elevation and angel to get it to squeezy threw the subframe? or is the sub frame needing removed.... i have two motor mount and the bolt holding tranny to block to go everything elses all done any insite from anyone?[/b]
Oh man, I thought I typed mazda6club.com not http://www.chiltondiy.com/default.aspx

and for crying out loud, "squeezy threw" the subframe, come on man use something that resembles engrish.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
lol why did u start a project and THEN come back and try and find this information? n00b............

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (zPacKRat @ Sep 15 2009, 08:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601242
Oh man, I thought I typed mazda6club.com not http://www.chiltondiy.com/default.aspx

and for crying out loud, "squeezy threw" the subframe, come on man use something that resembles engrish.[/b]

WTF is ENGRISH? guess you mispelled something too ... for crying out loud :nono:

QUOTE (superskaterxes @ Sep 15 2009, 08:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601244
lol why did u start a project and THEN come back and try and find this information? n00b............[/b]

i started the project because i had to, i wouldnt own a mazda or a ford if you paid me.. cars suck anyways i build NISSAN trucks or work on VWs sorry guess im a noob :sarc:

QUOTE (Flame6 @ Sep 15 2009, 07:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601229
I know by asking a question the way you just did, your not going to get any help.
Seems your upset because the site doesn't cater to exactly what you want. Well you know what? There were no tips and tricks for the first people who did it, so maybe you should figure it out on your own instead of assuming nobody on this site knows anything.[/b]

i agreee i did ask the question like a dick , but i just read all but the whole how too section and nothing was mentioned, all that was mentioned is the people who did the work suggested to anyone asking any questions that they just go pay someone to go do it ....WTF kinda do it yourself section is that .....? should be called pay someone to do it ...

·
Registered
211 Posts
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 16 2009, 09:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601366
WTF is ENGRISH? guess you mispelled something too ... for crying out loud :nono:

engrish = sarcasm in your direction

i started the project because i had to, i wouldnt own a mazda or a ford if you paid me.. cars suck anyways i build NISSAN trucks or work on VWs sorry guess im a noob :sarc:

and if your gonna bash the product get the fuck out ass hat.[/b]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude can you read... did i bash mazda or ford in anyway? i think not, i merely said i wouldnt own one if you paid me, and that cars suck in general...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 16 2009, 11:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601396
dude can you read... did i bash mazda or ford in anyway? i think not, i merely said i wouldnt own one if you paid me, and that cars suck in general...[/b]
ok ok enough pissing in the wind.... does the stud from motormount and shift linkage have to come off to get this rotated and out?

·
Registered
259 Posts
there are a few people on here who have done clutches themselves. Not many people here have attempted it because those who have said the job was much more difficult than they expected and if they had to do it again they would probably just pay someone to do it.

with the attitude you are coming in here with i don't know how much help you should expect.

·
Registered
211 Posts
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 16 2009, 11:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601396
dude can you read... did i bash mazda or ford in anyway? i think not, i merely said i wouldnt own one if you paid me, and that cars suck in general...[/b]
Your remark "i wouldnt own a mazda or a ford if you paid me" is a derogatory statement to both Ford and Mazda, so yes you did bash both makes. And as Jeff22 stated your attitude is enough to make people complain about it and a lot less likely to want to help.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Guy walks into a Hells Angel bar.
"Does anybody here know a fuckin thing about Harleys? Or do you all just sit and drink. I wouldn't own one of those pieces of shit of you paid me"

Yeah, I could see the op doing this....

·
Registered
259 Posts
wow man, wow.

good luck with the clutch, if you get it figured out maybe you could post up how you did it. :D

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
If you've been under the car and think that the tranny can be easily removed without dropping the front subframe then you need to seriously reconsider doing this type of serious work on your car....

It's not a hard job if you know what you are doing and have the right tools to do so.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 16 2009, 05:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601444
ok ok well doesnt seem like ill get anything useful here, but before i leave... anyone wanna play a game? its called hide and go fuck yourself[/b]
This is the second time in the last few weeks I've encountered someone coming onto this board for help, posting an almost unreadable problem description, then completely trashing on the people that try to help them.

I can't understand the perversity of thought that makes one believe they will get assistance by being nasty. If you want help, try to be clear in the wording of your question. When people try to help you, show some gratitude rather than acting like an ass.

·
Registered
211 Posts
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 16 2009, 02:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601444
ok ok well doesnt seem like ill get anything useful here, but before i leave... anyone wanna play a game? its called hide and go fuck yourself :drive: :nana:

actually i didnt bash the make i just would never own one... did i say why or that they are crappy ...ummm i think not i think your just a defensive little prick now on to that game :swearin: ......[/b]
Nice to see you leaving so soon and taking your crappy attitude and grammar with you. :yesnod:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 16 2009, 10:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601396

i was done trying to be a dick.. when i typed the original title i was drunk tired and angry and i saw it annoyed a few so i pushed some buttons.... but seriously so now everyone to upset to chitchat? i have the subframe dropped low as it will go withthe nuts still on it and im like 1/2 inch from the tranny coming out... i really dont wanna drop the whole subframe less its a must... i have every tool needed i have a shop, i just have never worked on a mazda and its so compact.. ( damn newer cars) .. i know on my nissan forums people had detailed writeups and such if someone points me to one ill just be quiet and leave but if someone wants to walk me threw it even though ima prick id appreciate it

QUOTE (Egierda @ Sep 16 2009, 01:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601465
If you've been under the car and think that the tranny can be easily removed without dropping the front subframe then you need to seriously reconsider doing this type of serious work on your car....

It's not a hard job if you know what you are doing and have the right tools to do so.[/b]

it aint that unreadable its close to legiable

[

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE (Egierda @ Sep 16 2009, 01:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601465

It's not a hard job if you know what you are doing and have the right tools to do so.[/b]

dude every car is differnt i just did a tranny swap in a jetta seemed much more compact in their and it came out with a lil fight.. this seemed like the same situation .. but i guess you saying that means the subframes gotta come the whole way out huh? im not trying to be a dick i WAS yesturday and earliar... im a type of person that uses really ignorant sarcasim and didnt realize what it sounded like till it was mentioned then i just pused some buttons, SORRY to all ive offended :nono:

·
Registered
249 Posts
QUOTE (fly757 @ Sep 13 2008, 06:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1434991
Today I replaced the clutch in my 2004 6s with the help of a friend. Somehow I thought that it was going to be no big deal. Well, I was very wrong about that.

My friend is a mechanic. I'm fairly proficient with cars also. With our combined experience, I thought it would go smoothly. It wound up being a 12-hour ordeal! We eventually finished the job, but it was an extremely frustrating experience! We even had access to a complete shop with a lift, and a Mazda6 workshop manual.

It seemed like every little step of the way we ran into something that slowed us down: Fussy suspension parts; stuck bolts; constantly switching tools; damage of other parts; assembling/disassembling; etc. It was just a nightmare! The funny thing is that people do this with their cars on jackstands! That would have been damn near impossible for us today.

I do not recommend this as a DIY job unless you have a tremendous level of patience, job organization, adequate workplace with proper tools, and some experience.[/b]
Sounds like yes, you do need to drop the subframe to get the tranny out. The engine can stay in from what else I read on the forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QUOTE (justinhb @ Sep 16 2009, 07:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1601555
dude every car is differnt i just did a tranny swap in a jetta seemed much more compact in their and it came out with a lil fight.. this seemed like the same situation .. but i guess you saying that means the subframes gotta come the whole way out huh? im not trying to be a dick i WAS yesturday and earliar... im a type of person that uses really ignorant sarcasim and didnt realize what it sounded like till it was mentioned then i just pused some buttons, SORRY to all ive offended :nono:[/b]

]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
11 Participants
supared
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing