Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, im new to the mazdaspeed 6 world as i have only had mine about 3 weeks. i was curious on how i can come about a new steering wheel for under $1000. mine is faded and the finish is wore off, im assuming previous owner didn't maintain it well. any help would be great.

·
Registered
93 Posts
seen a ton for cheep. Was going to get one myself. Cant find them now but they are out there. guess use car-part.com

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Go to a junk yard. I'd be shocked if it cost you more than 100 bucks.

·
Registered
548 Posts
its the airbag that costs a shit ton of $$$

·
Registered
11 Posts
i want to get one as well, my audio/cruise controls rattle like crazy! but i would rather spend $1000 on something better.

·
Registered
615 Posts
i want to get one as well, my audio/cruise controls rattle like crazy! but i would rather spend $1000 on something better.
Are you looking for a stock replacement or aftermarket? If you have that much to spend, check with your local Mazda dealer for a new replacement, else look around at local performance shops for am (ie. Sparco, Momo, etc.)...

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I got a stock one for sale, and it has the AutoExe bucksin wheel cover on it. All controls work fine...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The wheel itself should be nowhere near $1000. I think the last time I did a price check for my car, it was closer to $300.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Would you consider selling just the AutoExe buckskin cover?
Sorry no way dude, cause its on there good. No way I can un-do the stitching and stuff. SOrry.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wheel itself should be nowhere near $1000. I think the last time I did a price check for my car, it was closer to $300.
you wouldn't happen to know the part number by chance ? all i need is the wheel its self. i was gonna buy a sew on cover before i spend a ton for a new one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
you can find those "mazdaspeed" wheels on ebay for 300$ they are 2 tones rather than all black but it is a mazda part. you can have it in black/blue, black/silver, black/red

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill have to look and see what i find thx !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts