Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
this wheel looks pretty sweet, but maybe a touch too aggressive. anyone install theirs yet? I'm interest in the feel and would like to see installed pictures! :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
No longer on Aliexpress...but there's still HOPE!

I'd LOVE to do this, and IF I get an Airbag Recall Notice, I may have them swap it out at that time. The challenge now, is WHERE can I get it? Well, I found it on Taoboa.com under the KODOSTYLE Links:

µêÄÚËÑË÷Ò³-KODOSTYLE»ê¶¯-ÌÔ±¦Íø

Now, how do I buy it? Got that covered too. I found a buyer site that can get me items from Taoboa, so while I was searching, I figured I'd try to find some other goodies. As with all of these sites, USE A CREDIT CARD so that any failed transactions can be refunded (however I haven't had that happen yet).

Steering Wheel:
CX-5 ??? ????????? ???????D???? 15? Item?s description

Carbon Fiber Grille:
ATENZA????? ?????????? AUTOEXE?? ???? Item?s description

Carbon Fiber Engine Cover:
(NOTE: It states that it's for the CX-5, so as long as it's the same one, it should work)
??? ???? CX-5 ??????? ???????? Item?s description

Carbon Fiber Rear Wing:
????? ?????? ????? ??AUTOEXE??? Item?s description

·
Registered
488 Posts
Took it to the dealer today and they said that although it wasn't an actual defect, Mazda would replace it. The service writer had to argue with Mazda that I had owned a numerous number of Mazda's in order to convince whoever it was over the phone that they could at least replace it on "good will"...

·
Registered
769 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts