Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the n00ber question:'(. I dont post much because i am afraid of ridicule and flaming.
I just bought the metra kit and i would like ot know if there is any way i can control the new headunit still with my steering wheel controls. I have read aroudn the boards and see there is some kind of mod that i can perform or product i can buy, i am not sure which. If at all possible can someone post me a link to where exactly i can locate information about this mod? PLEASE! i would like to get all my parts together before beginning to put in the kit.

Thanks,
Marlon

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can buy a Steering Wheel Radio Control Interface. Just go to Crutchfield.com and search for it. There are different models that go with different headunits. You don't have to buy it from them but it'll tell you what model you need.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first, if you don't want to be flamed, post in the newbie section...that's a flame free zone

second, search...there has been a lot of coverage on this topic..try this http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=41687&hl=

third, can a mod please move this to the newb section?
[/b]
thanks for the assist. this is exactly what i was trying to avoid. but once again thanks. i have read thru that post. if a mod can delete this post as was stated that would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
OutlawStar
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing