Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of the steel gray 6 in the banner (next to the site name). Does anyone know whose car that is and where I might be able to get a larger picture of it?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: Steel Gray 6 in the banners

Thanks, but that isn't the same car. I'm rapidly approaching getting a 6, and at this point I'm trying to decide on color (steel gray vs. black) and bose (yay vs. nay).

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

That car is just one of the many press photos that have been floating around on various web sites, it's probably a Mazda show car. Check the pictures forum if you're interested in people's rides, I know there are a few posts of steel grey 6s.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Oh, and the one in the banner is a hatchback, that won't be available in the United States for some time to come, at least 2004.

·
Registered
837 Posts

And the colour of that hatchback in the banner is not Steel Gray but Titanium Grey available on JDM M6 only.

·
Registered
837 Posts

Yeah it is available in Europe because the car is built in Japan. Or am I wrong that the M6 is also built in Europe?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

The only place they build M6 in is Japan and USA. I also heard rumors of Mazda setting up a factory in China.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Damn it seems like almost every company wants to set up a factory in China.

·
Registered
980 Posts

I guess that's true.
I think China will be the next super power. You can't deny the power in numbers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts