Mazda 6 Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 1862 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Old thread but:

There's a difference between ricers and people who just personalize their cars...

You do you and they'll do they

Stop the hate

·
Registered
460 Posts
Like how someone thought it would be cool to install a rear wing on the back of their 'vette. Completely unnecessary AND they installed the brackets backwards making it look totally ridiculous. It's all in good fun.

·
Super Moderator
16,816 Posts
Been far too long since I've contributed to this thread.

They even got the matching plate!

Pearlescent Green to Gold paint job.

·
Registered
667 Posts
^^ hahaha, love the "slow as fu*k" sticker though... maybe they're self-aware? lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
The guy at the audio shop: "Oh, you said "in" the trunk! I thought you said "on" the trunk!"

·
Registered
269 Posts
Saw this on my way to work this morning.... Wings on wings on wings.... Guess he needs all that downforce after adding them performance stickers... Didn't know apple was into performance parts.. And the grill wire for the wind speed... My god

Im way over here in california but thats a combination of three stickers that i didnt even know was possible.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just discovered this thread. Won't be sleeping tonight...

·
Registered
540 Posts
I did a bad, But it's OK

Well submitting my own car for this one, got bored not being able to work on my car between parts being shipped and the block sitting at a machine shop so I plastidipped my hood... with the rising sun... is it apart of being a 16 year old where you make stupid mistakes or?

Attachments

·
Registered
941 Posts
Well submitting my own car for this one, got bored not being able to work on my car between parts being shipped and the block sitting at a machine shop so I plastidipped my hood... with the rising sun... is it apart of being a 16 year old where you make stupid mistakes or?
Not a stupid mistake until you spray clearcoat over it, lol.

1841 - 1860 of 1862 Posts