Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with a BLACK MICA Speed6 stealthed out there MAZDA decals? i was thinking of doing this to the grill and rear hatch "M"s on the car... also the mazdaspeed6 decals...

Any thoughts, or instructions on the best way to do this after i get them removed... also... if i remove the mazdaspeed6 decal... what is the best way to stick them back on?

thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Has anyone with a BLACK MICA Speed6 stealthed out there MAZDA decals? i was thinking of doing this to the grill and rear hatch "M"s on the car... also the mazdaspeed6 decals...

Any thoughts, or instructions on the best way to do this after i get them removed... also... if i remove the mazdaspeed6 decal... what is the best way to stick them back on?

thanks
[/b]
I did this to my badges. I took off the mazdaspeed 6 and painted them but had trouble getting the double sided tape on it and trimmed so it looked good, so I just left them off. Looks good without them I think. I painted the flying m's on the car, I just masked the surroundings very well. I bought a model airbrush and some black automotive paint that matched closely and airbrushed them with about 4 coats after lightly scuffing. I then airbrushed a little clear over them. I think it came out well and was fairly simple to do. Only took a couple hours, including drying time.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
might want to actually venture out into the "regular" forum and look in the exterior mods section.

A lot of people have already done it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for coming out dabears... im asking if MAZDASPEED6 owners have done it... take your "regular" 6 and go back to your "regular" forums...

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
thanks for coming out dabears... im asking if MAZDASPEED6 owners have done it... take your "regular" 6 and go back to your "regular" forums...
[/b]
What the fuck is the difference between the black mica and the regular black? NOTHING!!!!!!

You asked how to do it...Been Answered
You asked how it would look...Pictures have been posted

Trust me, your speed 6 is no better than any other mazda6 in terms of looks. That is like saying that a 5door 6s looks better than a 5door 6i.

Trust me, a lot of members on here would have had speed6's if not for the fact that they JUST came out, and some of us needed new cars 2 years ago.

You are just perpetuating the stereotype of mazdaspeed owners thinking that they own a superior car. So, I suggest that you actually listen to what "regular" members have to say because a lot of them know A LOT more than you do about your car.

On that note, go drive your car off a cliff because you are too much of an asshole to drive ANY mazda, let alone waste valuable space on earth by being alive.

·
Registered
506 Posts
What the fuck is the difference between the black mica and the regular black? NOTHING!!!!!!

You asked how to do it...Been Answered
You asked how it would look...Pictures have been posted

Trust me, your speed 6 is no better than any other mazda6 in terms of looks. That is like saying that a 5door 6s looks better than a 5door 6i.

Trust me, a lot of members on here would have had speed6's if not for the fact that they JUST came out, and some of us needed new cars 2 years ago.

You are just perpetuating the stereotype of mazdaspeed owners thinking that they own a superior car. So, I suggest that you actually listen to what "regular" members have to say because a lot of them know A LOT more than you do about your car.

On that note, go drive your car off a cliff because you are too much of an asshole to drive ANY mazda, let alone waste valuable space on earth by being alive.
[/b]

+1

That is a good why to put it. I myself own a speed6 and have gotten help from a lot of people on this site. This is one of the best forums out there so lets just post the right Q's in the right spot and we can all go back to give the MAN the finger.

PS DaBears my last post was not a shoot at you it was to the guy who can't leave the safty of the Mazdaspeed section.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Both dabears2k and the original poster are out of line here. I am closing this thread and warning both of you to chill out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.