Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone tried the SS brake hoses from RPM. I love the brakes as is, but just wondering if anything is noticed from using them, other than a slightly firmer pedal.....I dont autocross, so dont think they are necessary for me.....just wondering.

·
Registered
364 Posts
for regular street driving, they won't do much...even for autocross they won't do that much

for track duty/hpde's, they help a bit in combination with better fluid and better pads

As a one off "upgrade" of sorts, I wouldn't expect much if anything for your pedal feel or braking performance in regular day to day driving.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I got the braided lines for my brakes and shift cable. I can't tell a diffrence with the brakes since there was little to no fade stock. As fasr as the shift line, well I feel that is it more responsive when quick shifting at the track.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the braided lines for my brakes and shift cable. I can't tell a diffrence with the brakes since there was little to no fade stock. As fasr as the shift line, well I feel that is it more responsive when quick shifting at the track.
[/b]

what are you running in the quarter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts