Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next Auto X at the Aloha Stadium south parking lot is October 15th.

I will be going just to check it out, as i don't have my sh!t together enought to run yet and spots are tight! I know a few of the guys from I-Club.com hawaii that will be running in their Impreza, WRX, &STi's. Theres also the possiblity if they are doing fun runs, that there could be ride alongs, but they are supposed to be a blast even just to watch.

I encourage you all to show up and show your support for the only motorsports event happening in Oahu!

:drive:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Okay!

:ninja:

---Aloha

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
No one wears shoes in Hawaii! :p

---Aloha

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
What time we meeting up for this?

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
think i'll be there between 8-9am-ish, think most everyboy is doing the runumhard thing at 10am, same day. but i'll be at auto x, cuz i am all for getting more motorsports on oahu!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
think i'll be there between 8-9am-ish, think most everyboy is doing the runumhard thing at 10am, same day. but i'll be at auto x, cuz i am all for getting more motorsports on oahu!
[/b]
:wstupid:
Where?

---Aloha

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The weatherman said it's gonna storm this weekend! I kinda don't like watching a race in soggy "bib-id-deez" :lol:

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MONSOOOOOOOON!!!!!

sh!t even if i went, i don't think i could see the cars!
think it's prob a wash out, if it calms down i'll give my buddy @ I-club a call. he was hopeing for a bit of rain, those darned subie guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts