Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Ok so when my recent suspension job was done, the guys told me that my RB F and R sways were fine, as well as all the bushings BUT the drivers side stabilizer link was bent(all four corners stock). Now I'm thinking it would be wise to just purchase a whole set at once, front and rear both sides. I went thru some threads earlier that some of you posted about this and I saw AWR etc. I viewed quickly over at Rock Auto and theres a ton of different named links. My 2 part question is this...If I want to get front and rear swaybar end links, which brand name do you think would be best with my Rb bars and which company sells a set of 4? I'm at work for a double today so I cannot get much searching done. Thanks guys

B

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Egierda, just like to be sure.

B

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Awong124 @ Feb 17 2010, 05:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1637733
Autoexe front, RB rear.[/b]

Nice price on the RB rears, half of what AWR wants but why are the AutoExe fronts nearly 200 alone,a hundred more than AWR? Is it just cuz of the name, or is it that much higher quality that the AWR? Just wondering since I'm purchasing these items this weekend.

B

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Everything AutoExe is crazy expensive, however, they definitely make high-quality items. Personally, I don't think that their endlinks are worth the extra money. I've never had a problem with my AWR links - they've been built to handle the extra stress of the RB sways.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I was like WTF when I saw that price tag. Its like their front bumper they drop for like 800 or somethin but you can pick it up for hundreds less from someone that just changed the name and added theirs as the owner,lol which I actually like but I need ground clearnace more than a fancy body kit. Ok then thanks man, Ill get the RB rears that he posted from MAPerformance for 50$ and the AWR fronts for $90 that u posted. Still be less than $200 total for good quality.

B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts