Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems as though I will be taking my car to the dealer. Here's whats wrong..

So far for the past month or so there has been this squeaking sound coming from the fron t drivers side wheel. You can hear inside the car with the windows up (stereo turned off of course) and even outside the car it's pretty loud. It leads me to believe that the spring is shot or something, it's just very weird.

I have told the dealer about this before, but they couldn't reproduce it and said that it was probably ice(?). Anyways.. I will be taking it in on Tuesday hopefully... Wish me luck :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Sqeaking from front driver's side...'

Originally posted by Absolut

So it seems as though I will be taking my car to the dealer.  Here's whats wrong..

So far for the past month or so there has been this squeaking sound coming from the fron t drivers side wheel.  You can hear inside the car with the windows up (stereo turned off of course) and even outside the car it's pretty loud.  It leads me to believe that the spring is shot or something, it's just very weird.  

I have told the dealer about this before, but they couldn't reproduce it and said that it was probably ice(?).  Anyways.. I will be taking it in on Tuesday hopefully... Wish me luck :)[/b]
Try going over hump. It happens to mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts