1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd seen them yesterday on ebay (less $$$)...you can see few pics to make an opinion. I love them... I'm looking for them too. I think they will be great on your tungsten grey...Mine is Blazing copper.
At what i see, the leds are only for parking and brake. You need to use your old bulbs for the turning light (Amber) and reverse.

What i don't know and i'm trying to find out, is which leds are working when on parking lights and which one will light up when braking???

If you find something, let me know...

Bansheeboy

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the black/chrome version of these, and I love them! I used a chrome dipped turn signal bulb. The outsides light up with brake just like the oem tail lights did.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did you put any LEDs for the turn signals and back up lights? are they the same bulb sizes as the factory tail lights?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm actually now looking into the car-led tail lights and just wanted an opinion as to differences between the car-led lights and the spyder smoked lights.

Has anyone ever had any trouble with the car-led ones? I'm just hesitant since from my understanding it's coming from a person who built it overseas and there aren't really any stores you can buy them from to recieve future customer support if you have a problem! Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
the car-led ones are the way to go. they have a lifetime warranty on them. and the spyder ones are kind of touch and go with fitment IIRC. I know there is a group intrest thread with amazing prices on the other forum. cheaper than i have ever seen them before.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have tail lights like the ones poseted. Not to bad, the fitament was a problem But i tookl care of that. the only thing with mine is I ordered the wrong ones. I wanted smoke. So there is a big chrome circle and it is gastly. They look cool lit up. If I had know about the car-leds I wouldshave gotten those.

·
Registered
6 Posts
link for amazing prices

the car-led ones are the way to go. they have a lifetime warranty on them. and the spyder ones are kind of touch and go with fitment IIRC. I know there is a group intrest thread with amazing prices on the other forum. cheaper than i have ever seen them before.
i wanted to know if you could tell me what the link for the prices on the l.e.d. light is. thanx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Car-LED.com tail lights (in black) are on an airplane now and paid Kevin 390USD. Can't wait to see them!

·
Registered
100 Posts
That sucks.... Were getting ready to pay $330 to F4D for a GB.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im Really New here, and i got a White MS6 for my first car about a week ago, i paid half and it was sure as hell worth it, (dont worry i have lots of experience with fast cars, STI and Lotus, both family owned) and i was wondering which bulbs you usually have to replace/transfer when you replace taillights, thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts