Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
I don't know, doesn't look all that bad. Too small for my tastes though, but should be really good on gas.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
looks like a clown car. loks like a mix of a ford focus and a geo metro

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
who would buy that again?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
that car reminds me of something I would never buy

or want to be seen in

·
Registered
15 Posts
that car reminds me of something I would never buy
or want to be seen in
[/b]
Perhaps if you lived in a country where this car is marketed, your opinion might differ. Right now the average price of unleaded regular gasoline in the UK is $6.64 per U.S. gallon*. With the Mazda2's 45MPG rating with the gasoline engine, it seems like a great car to drive. I don't know about you, but filling up my 18 gallon tank for $120 would definitely make me ditch my 6.

*Source: http://www.whatprice.co.uk/car/local-petrol-prices.php. The price is in pence per liter. Multiply by 3.8 to get U.S. gallons, then mulitply by 1.88 to get dollars.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Perhaps if you lived in a country where this car is marketed, your opinion might differ.
[/b]
and perhaps if I enjoyed lame ecoboxes that are slow as butt and look just as bad my opinion might differ also.

fortunetly for me i don't so my opinion doesnt differ

·
Registered
900 Posts
I don't believe it is slated for release in the US, so simmer down :)
[/b]
Yeah. Now that gas prices are slipping back the demand for these little suckers will dwindle back, as well.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Not only are those wheels sweet. but it looks like it's running with a four wheel drum set-up for brakes. I know that it's probably not, but what a killer look to go for.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Very UGLY, i dont care if it does save gas i would never get it.

Z

·
0 Posts
that looks so crappy... it cant be the mazda 2 coz the current mazda 2 is known as the Verisa/Demio in Japan. Do a google search on verisa and you will see it looks like a mini cooper. Far better looking than a yaris, fit or versa anyday.

it looks more like a ford fiesta/festiva/focus type model.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
ewwww it looks so ugly and it does look like a yaris and i hate those slow yaris's

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Disgrace to the Mazda marque. It doesn't even try to give a sporting attitude!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts