Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw on NOPI.com that they are now selling Sprint lowering springs for the 6. Has anyone ever heard of them? Performance? The selling price is $179.00. Way cheaper than Eibach and H&R. I assume its a "you get what you pay for" situation.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Reading Topic: Sprint Lowering Springs

ive heard of sprint lower springs but they look cheap....never heard of anybody using them either.

·
Registered
229 Posts

I think they only offer single rate spring kit for our car. You will wish you never put them on your car because while it will lower your car and make it handle well, the car will bounce like a cheap hooptie. It will prematurely wear out the shocks on the car.

The Eibach pro kit comes with progressive rate springs. the stiffness changes as the car being pressed into taking a corner.

·
Registered
464 Posts

Heard bad things about them at least with the Nissan crowd. Most get H&R and Eibach spring wise but nearly everyone agrees that aftermarket coilovers are best if you have the money.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Sprint Lowering Springs'

I had those springs on my Nissan 240sx and didn't really have a problem though it is true about the part where it bounces alot. It get annoying after while and sometimes i feel like raising it up again.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I had a set of sprints on my Tsi and all it did was bounce around. It wasnt bad at first because I teamed them up with a set fo AGXs but it started to get bad and eventually they damaged the rear struts and sagged really bad. IMHO go with H&Rs I have them on my VR4 right now and love them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts