Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, anyone out there who has installed the springs on their own 6 and wants to come help me?! As it would be nice to not have to pay a Mazda Goon $650. I have a heated shop so we don't have to be out in the cold. Aaaaaaand, you know, I may just have a set of rear endlinks sitting around here for whoever comes! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow I thought it was a good deal. You guys are only an hour and a half away and you get a free $90 gift.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
what day?

hopin im free. i need some new endlink parts..

you got a spring compressor?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty open on weekends incl. Fridays. I'm even available this weekend if you can. Where can I borrow a spring compressor? My thought was just to take it down to Belle Tire or Firestone to get them compressed.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i took them to midas, but you can rent a spring compressor for free from autozone i think.... call them.

im not free this weekend, possibly the next would work.

·
Registered
480 Posts
damn that's a pretty far drive, i've done a few spring installs and i have d2 coilovers myself. but umm you can get the spring compressors at auto zone, you just have to leave a deposit which you get back when you return them.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Arch and I are getting together Saturday. Anybody who would like to come out for some real modification work, is welcome. We're going to be grinding metal, welding, and pushing the mods to the limit. No cute little taillight mods here.

Oh and I have beer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts