Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in the 909 area but what kind of shops would i be looking for to install my springs and how much would i expect it to cost?

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
there are a buttload of tuner shops out there. you might even want to see if you can ask Eibach since their out there. email em.

"Hey guys, just had a quick question for you. i purchased a set of your sportline springs for my Mazda6 last week, and i'm looking for a place to have them installed. i figured since i'm located near you guys, you might have an idea of a shop in the are that i could call to set something up. i appreciate any help you can give me.

hugs and kisses,
aimdonutz " :D

now i don't know what springs you got, but usually companies will try to help if they are in your area, just find their info email address. they usually reply within a couple days

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are a buttload of tuner shops out there. you might even want to see if you can ask Eibach since their out there. email em.

"Hey guys, just had a quick question for you. i purchased a set of your sportline springs for my Mazda6 last week, and i'm looking for a place to have them installed. i figured since i'm located near you guys, you might have an idea of a shop in the are that i could call to set something up. i appreciate any help you can give me.
hugs and kisses,
aimdonutz " :D
now i don't know what springs you got, but usually companies will try to help if they are in your area, just find their info email address. they usually reply within a couple days
[/b]
lol thats what i meant to say ;x how much do u think itd cost?

·
Registered
922 Posts
DIY!!!!! Learn!!!! Save Cash!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts