Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a hand installing my AutoEXE springs on my MS6 this Saturday.

Anyone interested in lending a hand? I'll supply a costco pizza for your troubles.

I have all the tools necessary (i have to go rent a spring compressor) but otherwise have air tools that will help get the job done quickly.

I live in san mateo...if anyone has other parts to install, we can make an afternoon of it.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i might be able to make it, but my help will be limited cuz im still recovering from a shoulder dislocation. what time?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man sorry to hear about the sholder...i've had the same problem in the past

I can do it anytime on Saturday...early morning, mid-day, evening..doesn't matter to me.

I think i will need the MOST help w/ someone unbolting the top 3 bolts and me catching the assembly as it comes out underneath

In the rear I'll need someone's foot to push down on the cup that holds the spring in place so i can pull it out.

Otherwise it's an easy job...

·
Registered
406 Posts
i can bring the fender roller if anyone needs to use it...

·
Registered
544 Posts
umm

my post got deleted for some reason

but like i said before, i can possibly help out if u set a date, and give me a week or two notice :) I can do sat. afternoon. I get off work at 3

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lil update, looks like ryceboi and are going to hammer it out saturday morning at 9am

lil too early for a pizza i think, but should be a quick job

passwird i'll get in touch about that fender roller...i might need it :)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
derrick, i wont be around in the afternoon to help out, but im sure alan will lend you a hand with his airtools. just make sure you install brakes and not "breaks". i think we need to take irwin out for a beer.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, if there is other work that people need, bring it on by, if you're not to my house by the time i'm done w/ my car and the tools are put away, it'll have to wait til another day :)

ha

but seriously, be happy to hammer out some other work that day

pm me for my address

1 - 9 of 9 Posts