Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what do you guys i recently did my spring cleaning what do you think of it? sorry i dont have any more pictures i will try to get some later.

hey i got some more pictures now!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i used meguires three step system with a few little changes. i did it all by hand and i wanted to kill myself by the end. it made my hand almost fall off so i have been searching for a porter cable now.
1. wash /dry
2. clay bar
3. #1 paint cleaner
4. scratch x
5. step 2 deep crystal polish
6. then 2 coats of #26 wax

just make sure your 6 can keep things of....well...itself, like this:

http://www.ouchcars.com/bird.wmv

http://www.ouchcars.com/cat.wmv

curtosy of NRA Life Member, from another post.
[/b]
haha that is awesome i wish mine could it has been raining all week and there is already bird shit all over my car :swearin:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
thanks i used meguires three step system with a few little changes. i did it all by hand and i wanted to kill myself by the end. it made my hand almost fall off so i have been searching for a porter cable now.
1. wash /dry
2. clay bar
3. #1 paint cleaner
4. scratch x
haha that is awesome i wish mine could it has been raining all week and there is already bird shit all over my car :swearin:
[/b]
hope you did 2nd wash/dry after clay bar :unsure:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
looks good. i've bought my first dark car this year, the black cherry mica speed6 with the black interior. it looks great after a wash/wax, but aweful within three days and the interior is impossible to keep clean. i already miss the up keep on my 2004 sepang green m6s with gray interior.

this is definitely my last dark car.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks VERU nice... I have the Cherry MS6 and I know why a dark car looks so good .. See my zaino pics.. I love the way a dark cars shines after a wash and wax but hell when they are dirty they are nasty!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hope you did 2nd wash/dry after clay bar :unsure:
[/b]
ya i did sorry i forgot to post that but thanks for looking out for me

looks good. i've bought my first dark car this year, the black cherry mica speed6 with the black interior. it looks great after a wash/wax, but aweful within three days and the interior is impossible to keep clean. i already miss the up keep on my 2004 sepang green m6s with gray interior.

this is definitely my last dark car.
[/b]
i know what you are talking about but i like washing my car

·
Registered
261 Posts
1. wash /dry
2. clay bar
3. #1 paint cleaner
4. scratch x
[/b]
Here's the Porter Cable you speak of. I purchased one from this guy. Great price, very speedy delivery. Very professional. Oh yeah, the thing works like a champ. I got one of the Sonus pad kits from Autopia.org

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI..._PCN_BIX_Stores

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
iboo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing