Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, have you seen or used the wax where you can spray it on your car before dry it? i have never used it and dont know anyone who has either. i need to wax my car, but my garage is packed full of crap so i cant pull it in there to wax it and i live in washington so its raining like crazy here. so i was thinkin i might use that spray on wax to wax my car and just do it in the rain. what do you guys think?

S

·
0 Posts
ok, have you seen or used the wax where you can spray it on your car before dry it? i have never used it and dont know anyone who has either. i need to wax my car, but my garage is packed full of crap so i cant pull it in there to wax it and i live in washington so its raining like crazy here. so i was thinkin i might use that spray on wax to wax my car and just do it in the rain. what do you guys think?
[/b]
i have used stuff by turtle wax which you do the same thing and apply it when the car is wet.the results are good but not as good as normal wax.i dont think its a good idea to apply it when its raining :)

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,537 Posts
The "wax as u dry" products are only supposed to be used in addition to the traditional wax products, not in place of them. It's a good way to touch up the coat of wax when the car is clean, but you should still use traditional wax products as recommended as well.

Besides, I wouldn't do anything in the rain, since there are toxins and pollutants in rainwater that aren't found in tap water.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ya that product is like the quick detailer, and ya dont do it in the rain its not a good idea.

·
Registered
143 Posts
[/b]

AquaWax by Duragloss is what you looking for. Try it you will love it :love:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts