Mazda 6 Forums banner

841 - 860 of 882 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
yesyes. are monthly meets still happening?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I'll post up a new thread later to gauge interest and see what days work best for everyone. I think the last meet was last year? lol. We don't meet very often.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Spotted mazda123; saw u this afternoon going to No.2 RD and tonight parked beside me infront of "dai tou".

·
Registered
251 Posts
all you richmonders..

·
Registered
251 Posts
The Fork - you driving down main street today? I was eating @ foundations and I thought I saw your car driving down the road.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yup! was just grabbing lunch there, and saw a sexy six drive by. Same color as yours, so thought it might be you. I was in the middle of conversation just starring out the window lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
spotted The Forks sexy beast at Tulalip Seattle Premium Outlets...at least I think it was your car.

·
Registered
251 Posts
ahha what the.

I feel like grabbing vancouver m6 club biz cards and putting it on 6s sometimes lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Spotted silver 04/05 Mazda 6 Driving down Main St, Yesterday Saturday Dec 11. Mazda6club.com sticker on the windows, along with a Zoom Zoom sticker. Red tails :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dunno if the owner is on this forum but.... spotted at the mazda dealership i work at a 2nd gen 6 I4 that was lowered and had HID lowbeams with jdm yellow fogs, it looked really nice and clean. Also had a corksport SRI that didn't sound too bad either.

841 - 860 of 882 Posts